To learn How to Transfer Money from Netspend To Cash App, one needs to follow some set of rules and regulations. Transfering money from Netspend to the Cash app can be done using an indirect way. For this, you will first need a PayPal account.
You can transfer funds from Netspend to Paypal. Furthermore, when the funds appear in your Paypal account, you can send that money to your bank account. From that bank account, you can access that money in your Cash app account.
Let’s see the complete procedure to transfer money from Netspend to the Cash app:-
How to Transfer Money from Netspend To Cash App In Simple Steps
- First of all, you will have to log into your Paypal account by entering valid login credentials.
- Then, you will have to find and click on the “Add Money Online” option.
- After clicking the above option, you need to choose your linked Netspend account to source the fund.
- Thereafter, type the amount that you want to send to your Paypal account.
- After the successful payment is made from Netspend to your Paypal account, your funds in your Paypal account will be available within 1 to 3 business days.
- Further, after the fund is credited, access “My Wallet” on Paypal.
- Then, you can click on the “Transfer Money” option and proceed further.
- After that, you will have to select the “Transfer to your bank account” option.
- Now, choose the bank account to deposit the withdrawn amount and click on “Continue” to confirm payment deposition.
- Later, you will be asked to enter the amount and click on the “Next” option.
- Review your transfer and click Transfer now.
- After the money is transferred into your bank account, Go to the “Banking” tab of your Cash app.
- After this, you will have to click on “Add Cache”.
- Next, choose the desired amount of money you want to access in your Cash app account.
- Tap the “Add” option.
- Use Touch ID or enter your PIN to confirm payment from Netspend to the Cash app.
- Eventually, you will be able to access your Netspend funds in your Cash app account.
With the assistance of the above procedure, you can easily and simply transfer money from your Netspend to the Cash app.
But before sending money from Netspend to the Cash app, ensure that you have created accounts on the Cash app, Paypal and Netspend.
In order to get started with both these apps, simply, After creating accounts follow the on-screen instructions.
Read Also – How to Transfer Money from One Bank to Another
How To Link Netspend Card To The Cash App?
- Open your Cash App app and tap an icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- Click on the “Add Bank” option to add Netspend as a bank.
- Provide the essential details in the fields provided. You must have your Netspend account and routing number, which you can quickly locate from your Netspend account.
A Brief Introduction Of The Cash App & Netspend
If you are reading this blog then, you must be aware of the basic introduction of both the Square Cash app and Netspend. Despite this, you can catch the glimpse of the both Cash app and Netspend introduction. After this, see the procedure below to transfer money from Netspend to your Cash app.
The Cash app is a secure peer-to-peer money transfer application on which users make payments effortlessly. On the other hand, Netspend is quite popular for offering reloadable prepaid cards with the help of which, cardholders can make both online and offline purchases.
Along with this, people who both use the Cash app and Netspend card sometimes require to transfer funds from Netspend to the Cash app.
In addition, let’s also take a look at the effective features of both the Cash app and Netspend Card below.
Cash App Features
- The Square Cash App has amazing compatibility with different devices such as Android, iPhone, and iPad.
- This money transfer application also lets users sell and buy bitcoins or make investments in the stock market using straightforward features.
- The Cash app also offers 24/7 customer support to users.
- The “Borrow Money” feature lets users get a short-term loan facility of up $200 on the Cash app.
- It comes with several features to manage both personal and business accounts.
- The Netspend app is compatible with Android, SaaS, and iPhone mobile devices.
- It seems to be a great option for small companies and businesses opening a bank account to manage finances and expenses.
- Commendable customer online support is also provided to users or customers.
- The company offers in-person training and documentation for customer support
- It is said to have been designed for business bank account purposes.
- Netspend is renowned for providing prepaid cards using which, one can make purchases at the store or online.
Does The Cash App Work With Netspend?
According to Square Cash App, it does not support transferring money to prepaid cards like Netspend. Hence, it is not possible to transfer money from the Cash app to Netspend.
Besides this, one can send money from the Netspend app to the Cash app using a Paypal account. You can see the procedure above with the help of which it will be easy for you to send money from Netspend to the Cash app.
Can you transfer money from a Netspend card to a Cash App card?
No, it is not possible to transfer money from a Netspend card to a Cash app card. The Cash app does not support transferring or depositing money to a Netspend prepaid card. However, users can use their PayPal account to send funds from the Netspend app to the Cash app.
How do I transfer money from my Netspend account to my Cash App?
You need to follow the simple procedure to transfer money from Netspend to the Cash app. First, you will create a Paypal account and after that, send money from Netspend to your PayPal account. Then, send money from Paypal to the bank account linked to the cash app. This way you get that money in your cash app.
How do I transfer money from my Netspend card?
To transfer money from a Netspend card, follow the simple few steps. Simply, log into your Online Account Center, enter their name, FlashPay ID, and the amount you want to send, and that’s it.
Here, above you can see the complete procedure of How to Transfer Money from Netspend To Cash App. If you require to learn more, contact the cash app support for help.